September 03, 2012

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. My name is Michelle and I'm just starting my senior year in college.  I've had a fascination for blogs for many years now and deep inside I've always wanted to have one. I never thought this day would come, but here it is and I'm blogging!


My best friend, Jullianna, has also started a blog (http://geekinchic.blogspot.com) which is really cool, so check it out. We both have pretty similar dreams so this is our last chance to either make it or break it. We have what we call our Senior Year Bucket list and having a blog was one of the things we wanted to do before graduation, so here it is, we can check that one off the bucket list. 



I hope that my blog serves as an inspiration for you and that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Here you will be able to find anything related to faith, fashion, music, food, beauty tips and just about anything else you can think of.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you around soon!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for first comment! Michelle, I LOVE your blog. I love the design, layout and, of course, your posting. Thanks for the mention :)! You rock. Haha. And I'm so glad you used the pictures from our photo shoot! :P I love them. Anyway, hurry up and come over. I'm bored. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohooo Jullianna!! aww thank you! You are the sweetest person ever! Yes I love them too haha :) See you soon <3

      Delete
  2. Glad you can now check it off your bucket list! Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes finally hahaha! I am very excited for everything that's in store for us this year! <3

      Delete
  3. Love this layout. It was nice meeting you at the fashion night out cool blog.

    I published a video on it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPOVkqApDM

    http://www.alwaysamusinganecdotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, it was really nice meeting you too! Thank you for sharing the video and your blog link!

    ReplyDelete